mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

The january challenge - day 15




The january challenge. Day 15. Here's looking at you.
Today is about turning 'I can't draw' into 'I am drawing'... Draw two quick and colourful self-portraits. One with your dominant hand and then another, using your non-dominant hand. This is about enjoying the process, not making a masterpiece! Give it a go and see what happens - what are the different qualities in the drawings? Which one do you prefer?

Day 15. I was going to not take parte to this request because I'm not able to draw, more over I don't know how to draw a self portrait. So I was going to cheating and draw someone I love very much: a cat. After have done it, I saw that all of you had draw a self portrait so I decided to try. The only thing near to reality are probably the hair made with the right hand 😂 Drawing is not my art




#TheJanuaryChallenge 
#64MillionArtists

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento