domenica 26 gennaio 2020

The january challenge - day 26


The January Challenge 2020, Day 26 - Makes Sense 
Today we’re thinking about the senses. Sound, touch, taste, smell and sight. If you could create an enjoyable experience for one of your senses, what would it be? Create a sensory experience to enjoy. What’s a place that speaks to one of your senses? Do you get lost in music on your way to work? Do you love the aromas when you’re making a meal? Do you love the feel of water, or your pet, or gooey slime? Make time to enjoy one of your senses today and find a way to share the experience or feeling.

The only place that speaks to all of my senses is the sea. But, as I can't go to the sea today, and I'm about 100kms far from it, the other thing that makes me feel fine is my cat searching for cuddles, a cup of tea and a book.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento